sequential daze

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Recreational activities...

Part of a guest-art page that I drew for Al Schroeder's webcomic - Mindmistress.

Recreational Activities of the Smart & Brainy is a fairly light-hearted piece featuring Rochelle Kwan (a super-intelligent cadet at the Magellan Justice Academy) and the super-super intelligent superheroine known as Mindmistress. In it they get to relax and play a few games - brainy style!

Al had originally teamed the two up ages ago in this fantastic fan-art and I've been meaning to return the favour for ages.

The punch-line wasn't immediately evident when I first started to sketch this out... I wanted them to end up playing something that was "more fun than brainy" but I couldn't help but put a "brainy" twist on it. It was quick and easy to draw and lots o' fun.

BTW - Mindmistress is seen winning in 2 of 3 activities, I had to let Rochelle be seen to be winning in at least one thing!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I *just* got the numbers on the hotchscotch... 1, 2, 3...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 am  

  • yes. :D
    although it's been pointed out to me by some readers that I got 3, possibly 4 of the squares wrong! that'll teach me to try and be brainy!

    By Blogger xmung, at 7:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home