sequential daze

Friday, September 25, 2009

Back & Forth

Usually when the story gets to a certain point there isn't much I can add via commentary... stuff is happening and that's about it. Despite that, I haven't said much for a while so I should say that the current batch of pages are all about trying to advance the story at a reasonable pace. Cutting between Kaycee and Fatima/Tom and Freya/the Mutates and Oz Magellan HQ allows me to avoid some exposition and allows each participant to be further advanced in the story after each cut. Haven't tried anything like this before, will be interesting to see how it works out - hopefully it doesn't end up being a confusing mess but I thin it's working out OK so far...

1 Comments:

  • Wombat-man to the rescue.
    Ex Go!Anna in mortal danger.
    Current GF implicated with Pr Lonsdale. And brainwashedly taking part in a commando operation.
    Lonsdale's mutated son prisoner too.
    Is it just me, or are things about to get intuRresting? ;-)
    And where's Charisma? We've still not seen her wardrobe torched in this story!
    Charisma vs Cpt Victoria... I'm sure the fans have been demanding it for, like, ever. The bets are on! The gloves are off!
    BTW, another "fan request" of mine would be Hidden Dragon pitched against Crouching Tiger.

    By Blogger Pascal [P-04referent], at 5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home