sequential daze

Friday, August 14, 2009

CROSSOVERLORD: Rochelle & Charisma cameo

For any readers familiar with The Crossoverlord this may be old news... the cover image for the latest chapter is a brilliant take on the Crisis on Infinite Earths' death of Supergirl cover and features a whole grab-bag of webcomic superheroes... including Magellan's very own Rochelle Kwon and Charisma Epoch. Check it out here... see if you can spot them without using the reference guide.

In fact Charisma's appearance is a bit of an error - Al Schroder, who as you know is the cartoonist behind Mindmistress (also one of the lead characters in The Crossoverlord and seen in the pages of Magellan here) suggested to cover artist Neil Purcell (of Daisen) to use "Rochelle and Epoch" but Neil's (self-confessed) unfamiliarity with Magellan and my own hugely inadequate cast page meant he ended up using Charisma instead. Oh well! I don't mind... and I'm certainly sure that Charisma doesn't mind!! Score one for her over her father, eh?

Great cover, Neil!

3 Comments:

  • Well, if I had bothered to read your cast page, I would have caught it. So it's not really that the cast page was inadequate. The info's there. I was just in way too big a hurry.

    By the way, I do dig Magellan. I just don't get much time to really sit down and read anymore. Going back and reading from the beginning has been on my to-do list for some time.

    By Blogger TV's Mr. Neil, at 9:49 am  

  • No worries! I know the feeling of being so busy drawing and "real life-ing" it can be hard to catch up all those webcomics. Plus that cover must have taken you quite some time to put together. Like I said above, great effort!
    And thanks for trying to cover for me but it really is a inadequate cast page... haha... something I've been meaning to fix for quite some time now. :D

    By Blogger xmung, at 9:59 am  

  • No biggie. There's never too much of Charisma. :-)

    And lo, Jenny Everywhere is there too, yay!
    (Well, d'uh! Like the name says!)

    By Blogger Pascal [P-04referent], at 5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home